Saturday, May 26, 2012

Happy Memorial Day Weekend :)

Please everyone be safe. Even if you are just staying close to home, I wouldn't want anyone to have a accident!

Ive been so busy the past 10 days. Between work, gym, walking around the neighborhood, trying out new cooking stuff, and trying to get ready for my trip-  I am pooped!

I lost another 2 lbs this past week. YAH. Any loss, is a loss in my books.

I can't wait to start June and bring a new contest to this blog- I have some awesome idea's that I will be talking to some companies about, and hoping to bring you some awesome giveaways to help with your weight loss journey- or just your weight maintain! Because after you loose it, you have to KEEP IT OFF!!

<3
Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to see what you have in store for us all.... I love knowing that Im not the only one fighting this fight and knowing that I have support from you and everyone else in the group. Thank you Stephanie and thank you to all the other group members! It means alot to me!!!! <3 Kat

    ReplyDelete