Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Super easy smoothie!

I love smoothies! But I don't love the price they cost. Plus, I like to know what is going into my food.

So here's a super easy one for you
  • 1 yoplait yogurt ( I use the lactose free strawberry)
  • 1 container of Dole frozen fruit single cups ( or you can measure out from a larger, generic bag version) if you this its about half a cup- i use strawberries and blueberries
  • 6 oz of water ( yes water not milk)
  • I use a shake replacement for breakfast and lunch and thats what goes in these and its full of fiber
  • If you do not use a shake replacement powder,  its ok everything else will work! 
 Blend all together and enjoy! If you want a thinner shake, add more water or more yogurt. Just try it with different stuff and let me know how it goes. Super easy, super cost effective. I love them!

-Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Once again .,... sounds delicious!!! I love smoothies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont have a blender.... so im stuck just drooling over your posts about smoothies

    ReplyDelete