Sunday, April 15, 2012

Are you ready for some weight loss?!?!- Challenge 1

So, I have been giving a lot of thought to how to do each week's challenges, and what to do. With it not being a local group, but a more diverse population ( meaning around the country), its harder to actually track people's weight loss. And being on the honor system is something I just am going to trust and have faith that people abide by it!

And this about having fun, and getting fit, and encouragement. So with all that being said:

HERE'S YOUR WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE FOR WEEK 1:

Post a comment here on WHY you want to loose weight. What is your main goal. Are you doing this for you, for your family, for your spouse if you dont have kids etc? What is your motivation.




YOU ALSO HAVE A 2ND CHALLENGE FOR THE WEEK-

Your second challenge- PICK ONE THING YOU WANT TO DO FOR 7 DAYS. This can be walking 30 min a day, riding your bike for 10 min, not eating fast food, whatever it is you want to commit to, and comment ON facebook under the CHALLENGE WEEK 1- 2ND CHALLENGE document. If you cant post msg it to me and ill post on your behalf.



Some people might have issues posting. All you have to do is hit the comment link at the bottom of the post and it should bring up a comment box. Type in your answer, and it should ask what name you want to comment under. If you do not have a google account, I would suggest setting one up. Its free and you can use your current email. I do. Like when I go to comment, I use my Penny Pincher Pixie name, but it is set up through my yourmagicalwishes@yahoo.com email. So everything filters through that. If you need help please ask in the group!


Each person that posts and participates gets 1 point for this challenge. Each week a challenge winner will be tallied up by the points earned AND participation in the group and on this blog. If you make an effort to be involved, to support your fellow team mates, to really show that you are committed to this, you will win. And it will be determined by myself and if there is a question or tie breaker,ill get a 2nd opinion from outside this group. Since I am only participating and not winning, I will be the one awarding the prizes.


11 comments:

  1. My Answer: For the sake of my husband and my health. I really need to loose weight so we can start a family. And so I can get healthier and be around for a long time. I want to be able to look at myself in the mirror and not hate what is staring back at me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to lose weight for my own health and to be healthy for a second pregnancy. I want to be healthy for my husband and child and future children. I want to look hot again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to lose weight because it will make me feel better about myself. I hate to look in the mirror and see what i see. And i am afraid when my boyfriend sees me he is disappointed. I want to get healthy to inspire my family members to do it also. That it works.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to feel pretty, I want to wear a 2 piece, and I want my bf to be proud I'm his gf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am the mother of 6 beautiful and sporty children..I find myself watching when I could be interacting. So in a nutshell besides being healthy of course, I'm doing this for them:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just want to be healthier and take less medication, It's mostly for me. But I would love for my mom to not worry about me so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm losing weight to be healthy for myself, children and family. I went from a border line diabetic to type 1 diabetes in under a years time. Time to be proud of myself when I look in a mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm tired of living this way, time to get serious...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to lose weight to be healthier, feel better about myself, and set a better example for my children.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am going to lose weight so I can be healty and feel better about myself. By doing that, it could help fix my marriage AND I have a grandbaby I need to be around for.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow,,, cant believe i missed this one.... looking at the date is was my sunday to travel to see chase and it was skylers 22nd birthday... but better late than never.....
    I want to lose weight for myself ( healt and self worth issues) and for my boys skyler and chase. they worry so much about me as it is with my medical condition... I dont want to continue giving them a reason to be worried about weight related health issues

    ReplyDelete