Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday's Journal

So, I slept in today, because I have been working so much this week, and not getting the correct sleep I need.

So no breakfast for me. I finally just ate lunch. I need to follow my own advice on eating right.

Im trying hard not to eat much bread/carbs this week. And trying to drink more water, and less milk and juice. And staying away from soda!

Breakfast- Nothing

Snack- Nothing

Lunch- Water and Smart Ones Entree Chicken Enchilada's Suiza

Dinner- Whole wheat pasta with chicken and light butter sauce, and roasted potatoes w/ sauce and water

Ill update as the day progresses, but so far I have not done anything in terms of working out. I have to get my ass up off this chair, away from the laptop, and do something. This is where I have issues. I dont want to get up and do anything lol

-Steph

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always been told that you need to eat something at every meal time.... even if you dont feel like eating ... something small and healthy..... that way your body wont want to store the body fat and burn the muscle up ..... So if I dont eat ... its a slim fast shake for me...... fyi ,,, the chocolate ones are GROSS!!

    ReplyDelete