Monday, April 9, 2012

Can I really do this???

I'm my biggest critic. Yes, I love to sabotage my own happiness. My own good works. And I'm so tired of feeling like this.

Does anyone else feel like this? Like you loose a pound, only to gain it back a week later, plus one?

STOP THE MADNESS. Not this time! I refuse to be the fatty on the beach, that is covered up in a one piece trying to hide the tummy bulge. I have very important people in my life that dont want me to die early from being overweight- I'm shocked I don't have more problems then I do.

So this is my journey. Everything you have ever wanted to know about someone that is overweight and dieting. I encourage others to post, comment. connect. Ill even be posting pictures of my progress. No excuses. No holding back. If I can do this, then maybe it will give someone else the courage to stand up and say 'NOT THIS TIME!!!" as well.

So, with that being said, here's my start weight ( i cringe when i type this)

299 lbs

Yikes. Thats.... so sad. Im 5'10" and im 31 years old. I dont sit on my rear all day and eat. In fact, I rarely eat sweets. I rarely eat fast food. I rarely over indulge. I have been dealt some crappy female problems along with some undiagnosed issues that no one seems to have an answer for, that is going to make me have to work 10x harder then someone else.

My goals:

160-170 lbs
To be able to run ( I cant without puking or my knees hurting right now)
To be able to get pregnant ( yes, my weight is causing major problems with not being able to have kids)

I will not hold back. You can ask me anything. I hope this blog goes somewhere and I dont talk to myself.

So... here's to my health!

Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. Let me go weigh myself. I just decided 2 days ago that I am going to start walking more and using some(if not all) the exercise crap we have around here. I NEED to lose weight and totally quit smoking for my heart and other health reasons. Maybe we can be online weight loss buddies. I can't find the scale. ARGH!!!! I'll find it in the next couple of days and let you know what I weigh for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Id love LOVE to have a whole bunch of online weight buddies. Id love to make this about encouragement. I see so many magazines going "Join this diet plan online" but then you get a bunch of people that need to loose 10 lbs and you feel like crap when they go "Omg i made my goal" two months later... im not saying 10 lbs is no small feat but, while im happy for those, im also sad because IM NOT loosing like I should. But i want EVERYONE to feel welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been working on this dieting thing for the past 6 weeks. First 2 weeks were difficult, but then the next month was ok. Today I was just in a crabby mood. Would be great to have the company! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You want company when you are crabby? lol hehe just kidding ;)

      Delete
  4. You can and you will do this!

    I currently weigh 270 and am down 15 pounds from 3 weeks ago when I decided it was really time to change.

    I've lost 105 pounds before but gained a lot of it back because of health issues and stress eating and just plain self-hatred. At least doing this a second time, I know what I need to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah for 15 lbs!
      yes its not easy, i have lost 60 and gained it all back because of health issues. So now im back to square one! Its a lot harder then most people realize, as will power is not one of my strong points

      Delete
  5. I have no doubt that if we all put our minds to it.... we can and will do it...... So Im making a stand with all of you!!! I have struggled with my weight since I was 20 years old... up and down and up and down and I always seem to end at the up part!!!! But "NOT THIS TIME"!!!! Im sick of being ashamed of the way I look. Im sick of not going to the beach on hot summer days because Im afraid everyone is looking at me in disgust!!! Im sick of looking in the mirror and crying!!!! I a going to do this no matter how long it takes and no matter how hard it is!!!! <3 Kat

    ReplyDelete