Monday, April 30, 2012

Clean Eating Pizza Dough

Tonight I decided to give it a try ( yet again) at making my own homemade pizza dough. I am not too successful usually with these things. So far so good.

I used (and modified) a recipe from The Gracious Pantry. You can click on that and go right to her recipe. Mine is a tad bit different, but not much.

Instead of using oat flour, I used whole wheat flour. I also used wildflower honey and I think she used agave nectar.

I did notice that it was easier to blend by hand, and not with a spoon.


Here's the finished version:





And here's what our pizza looked like when done:







We had ground turkey, fresh mushrooms, and cheese with the homemade sauce on ours.

1 comment:

  1. be honest.... is it expensive to make all homemade stuff.... and does it take a lot of time?

    ReplyDelete