Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Harder than it looks!

I told you I wouldn't hold anything back... so I wont.

Today was a bad, bad day. I do mystery shopping. And I had two fast food shops today that I forgot I committed to. So.... I had fast food for lunch AND dinner. And I feel like crap. Not because I didn't stick to my goal, but because the food makes me feel horrible. Just sluggish overall. I never really noticed it till today.

Its harder than it looks to stay away from bread. Everything seems to have bread as an ingredient now that I have taken it away ( except whole wheat) from my diet.

Forgive me dieters, for I have sinned. And I am now paying the price: my stomach feels like its doing flip flops.

Tomorrow is a new day. Thats all I can say.

-Steph

1 comment:

  1. I also loooooove bread , crackers stuff like that. But dont beat urself up about the fast food ..... if you slip up on any day always remember EVERY DAY is another tomorrow and EVERY TOMORROW is a NEW DAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete