Sunday, April 29, 2012

CHALLENGE- WEEK 3

Ok, so we've upped our walking, motivated the mind, now we need to FEED THE BODY... with good foods.

I challenge you this week to cut back on ONE thing that is not good for you- whether it be soda, fast food, sugar etc. Just one.

Im cutting back on sugars. I'm going to be doing more whole foods, real foods this week, more clean eating. Im getting ready to start a new diet and health program, and I need to try to condition my mind and body to get used to eating clean.

So tell me... what are YOU going to cut back on this week????

-Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. I am cutting back on the Sweet Teas I get from McDonald's...it's gonna be hard. I love those things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already cut back on soda, sugar, and carbs. doing good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to cut back on soda this week. Even though it's diet and not adding anything calorie wise, it couldn't hurt to replace several of those with extra water!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although I eat very little sugar already I want to cut back on that even more. No random piece of hard candy or licks of an ice cream cone for me! Its not really needed! :) Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok finally able to log onto the blog.... Im going to continue to try to cut down on my sugar intak,,,, I know i can do better than what Im doing now.... and I only lost 1 pound this past week,,,,, hoping to lose 3 pounds this week

    ReplyDelete