Saturday, April 14, 2012

Complete FAIL this week

Yep, big time fail. F A I L.

We had a personal issue happen this week , and due to this issue, we had to basically not spend any money. Literally. So instead of me going by my 7 day challenge, I had to eat what we had on hand. And I did a few mystery shops for food, which of course were burgers and fries. SO, im going to pick myself up, wipe myself off, and try this again starting tomorrow.

I have a few food shops, but the hubby will be eating the food, after i have tasted it ( part of the job but doesnt mean I have to eat the whole burger, i just have to try it for feedback)

I really want to stay away from breads and sugars. I loved the mango's I picked up at Whole Foods, as well as the bananas. I want to eat more fruits, but even I know fruits contain sugars, which can be just as bad. So its going to be interesting. I am tired of feeling like crap though. And I notice that when I eat breads and fatty foods, I feel like dog poop for hours.

Not to mention, I have, and pardon me for being so blunt, no desire to get naked and do the horizontal mambo with the hubby. I mean, who the hell wants to see themselves naked when you feel like you just ate a basketball?!?

Ok done venting! Off to work on the first BIGGEST LOSER- COUPON STYLE challenge.

-Steph

1 comment:

  1. The horizontal mambo thing..... I keep the lights off..... dont want to scare my honey away.... it sucks !!!!! We can do this together girlfriend!!!! We dont need to be a size 3..... we just need to be healthy and strong!

    ReplyDelete