Sunday, April 15, 2012

Playing the Grocery Game- Diet Style!

We are broke. Im serious. No one believes me when I tell them that we are broke. But we are. Do we have money to pay our bills? Yes. Do we have money to pay for food? Yes. Do we have money to do things? Yes.

Then why are we broke?

Because I waste money each and every month on trying the latest diet fad, diet trend, diet food.... and its slowly making us go broke. And I am tired of it.

Do things work? Yes some do! But you have to be able to commit yourself to not truly throw away your cash. Because if you go spend 100.00 a month on diet foods, diet wraps, diet this and diet that ( hehe I just rhymed) and you DO NOT USE THEM you are just throwing cash away. And im guilty as hell of doing this. Because I want to be thin so bad, I think I would try just about anything. And I probably have.

So Im going to make it my mission, each week, to come up with 7 breakfast, 7 lunches, 7 dinners, and 14 snacks, that anyone can use, that is cost friendly and diet friendly. I might be doing something different, but I still have to eat some meals, so this will benefit even those that do Slim-fast, or maybe like me Body By Vi, or some other diet plan where you substitute meals for shakes etc. Ill try to use the coupons that come out each week, and go by sales ads as well. I want to make this as budget friendly as possibly- especially for those that have kids. We don't yet, so there is just two of us!

So ill post the full week so you have time to get what you need if you dont have it. You DO NOT have to go by this. This is just some suggestions for you guys :)

-Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Stephanie!!! You are awesome! I appreciate all the hard work you put in to help other people including myself!!!

    ReplyDelete